- Barracloughs News
Barracloughs Win Again!
Yesterday saw the glitzy Eastbourne Business Awards ceremony held at the Grand Hotel in Eastbourne. We were nominated in two categories on the day: Retailer of the Year and Employer of the Year. Not only were we awarded Retailer of the Year but also walked away as Overall Business of the Year!.
Director Nigel Barraclough and his wife, Karen accepted the awards along with Jeremy Heynes, who gave a few words:
"We are overwhelmed to receive these awards and cannot stress enough how much we appreciate the hard work of our teams across all 8 stores. The high street multiples like Specsavers and Boots provide more and more of a challenge every day, but to accept awards like this really does give us more confidence that we're doing the right thing as we aim to provide excellent customer service. Thank you."
The winning of these awards comes just 4 months after winning at the Hastings 1066 Awards back in July.
Award Success for Barracloughs in 2016:
- Overall Business of the Year (1066 Business Awards)
- Employer of the Year (1066 Business Awards)
- Judges Special Recognition of Business Personality of the Year - Jeremy Heynes (1066 Business Awards)
- Overall Business of the Year (Eastbourne Business Awards)
- Retailer of the Year (Eastbourne Business Awards)
- Runner up in Employer of the Year (Eastbourne Business Awards)
What next? Who knows! But what we do know is that 2017 is going to be very interesting and we're aiming to make it equally as successful as 2015 and 2016 have proved to be! Thank you all for your loyal custom during the year and all previous years.