- Barracloughs News
National Eye Health Week - Vision Matters
This week sees the run-up to the Vision Matters fifth National Eye Health Week.
This is a great way to send out the message of just how important your sight is. It's the sense that people fear losing the most, yet many of us don't know of the best ways to look after our eyes.
This run-up week will focus on the dangers of UV Damage and methods to protect yourself. This is followed by the topics below on each day of NEHW:
- Monday 22 September - general eye health
- Tuesday 23 September - women's eye health
- Wednesday 24 September - sight after 60
- Thursday 25 September - sports vision
- Friday 26 September - eye research
- Saturday 27 September - nutrition and the eye
- Sunday 28 September - the link between smoking and sight loss
We will be participating by posting news and information on our website and social media platforms each day to raise awareness of the various subjects. Please share where possible!